Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year

I am working on getting some freelance jobs and I have applied for several writer/editor positions with various companies in Las Vegas and Washington. I would really like one of the jobs in Washington, as both companies I have applied for I think are extremely exciting and I would love to be a part of their teams.

School starts on Jan. 20 and I will also be taking several courses throughout the Spring semester. So far I have a class that is for one day only, as well as one class from the college in Reno and two classes from the College of Southern Nevada. I have also applied for admittance to Charter Oaks College in their distance edication program. I am very excited about all my classes and can't wait to get started.

My writing exercises begin again and I will work to make sure that there is a new one every day.

Have a Happy New Year.

No comments: